We camped at Yosemite and got up (kind of) early to explore the park before everyone else got there. Mission accomplished. It was awesome.
It's really hard to believe how big these trees actually are.
Randy learned something new about me at Yosemite: I love moss.
Like, I really love it.
How could you not?
I told Randy before we went to Yosemite, "ya know, I've been in a lot of mountains. I just don't see how Yosemite could be any greater than what I've already seen." Dumb. Absolutely breathtaking.
Randy's two-handed, double-chocolate, double-marshmallow, chocolate chip cookie s'more. Genius. I'm a lucky girl to marry this s'mores super hero.
Yosemite falls from a distance
"Bye, Bear! See you in Narnia!"
Going on the Christmas card for sure!
Randy and I penned this "Anatomy of an Argument" after observing (for years) how poorly we argue. We took our observations of what we were doing wrong and turned them into a good structure of how it should look instead. I'm pretty excited to whip this out the next time we need to 'discuss' something. Here's to growth!
One of the only pictures we took near Healdsburg in Sonoma County. This was from the road where we had our lovely bike ride. We also did a wine tasting where I felt totally intimidated but had a great time.
The other important picture we took in Healdsburg - this car was parked behind us. We're confident this is Willie Mays' Jeep and that he was enjoying sandwiches as the same little joint we were.
I bought this cute pitcher today so that Randy could have lemonade on tap. I'm excited for him to find it in the fridge when he gets home. :) Thanks Target.
Love your note to self!
ReplyDelete